Requesting Reinforcements ! by: Nissi
04.06.2012 21:00 GMT
The Forgotten Hope 2 team is looking for talented modders with a passion for World War II and commitment to work hard. We need new fresh talent for our next campaign, the Russian front. The mod was released on December 14th 2007 and is currently the second most popular mod on the bf2 engine and won the 2010 Moddb players choice award.
What we can offer
- Collaboration with a team of about 20 dedicated people which allow you to share and gain knowledge
- The possibility to work closely together with the mapping team to produce customised content that will be part of new content
- Work in a team with a lot of freedom but a very strong focus on quality which gives you the opportunity to work on objects you want to do
What we are looking for
We are looking for additional artists that help us recreate the bombed out cities, peasant villages and industrial landscape of soviet Russia. At the current stage of development, the following skill sets are needed:
3D artists for property/static modelling
- Ability to do lowpoly modelling
- Experience in uv mapping
- Photoshop texturing skills (level depending on your assignment in the department)
- Experience in 3ds Max or/and Maya
- Having 3ds Max for exporting the scene to BF2
If you have other abilities that you think are beneficial to this mod, please do not hesitate to contact us either per e-mail (email@example.com), IRC (#fhmod @gamesurge) or a personal message to Nissi via the Forgotten Hope Forums!
Please visit us on IRC to have a chat with us if you like to understand your future role even better or just wish to make your first contacts with the team.